Services We Offer
Summer Professional Development
- Year One: A five-day New School Summit in the first year of implementation to provide whole-school training which puts the A+ philosophy into an experiential and shared context for the school
- Year Two: A three-day Year Two Summit designed specifically for each school and based upon direct information and requests from the school in order to support the school’s implementation of the A+ Essentials and philosophy
- Year Three: A two-day Year Three Summit designed specifically for each school and based upon direct information and requests from the school
Not Your Average Conference, a one-day conference for the statewide network in order to support the school’s implementation of the A+ Essentials and philosophy.
Support for the School Year
On-site professional development: Workshops or meetings offered to the school each year, providing services based on the school’s affiliation level, mission, goals, identity scale, reflection rubric and requests.
Ongoing support of a liaison assigned to your school for consultations, school visits, and coaching.
An overnight leadership retreat for all principals and advocates of A+ schools.
Initial training for any teachers hired after the last summer Summit.
Other networking opportunities:
- Visits to other A+ schools
- Regional meetings or events open to all network schools each year
- Other networking events as determined by the network participants, such as principals’ dinners, district meetings, grade level teacher meetings, etc.
Partnerships with organizations to bring different but complementary resources or professional development to our schools.